Sign in to follow this  
Aly

Stuck over here...

Ok so I have to introduce myself huh? I'm Alycia, but I guess they have me tagged as "Mud Whistle" LOL ok whatever flosts your boat. I just found this place and thank God for it! It's quite entertaining and keeps me intrigued and laughing while I'm stuck over here in the Kuwaiti desert protecting all you folks livin it up back in the states! Can't wait to come home and have a drink! So, in the meanwhile, I look forward to conversing with folks on here, and please...keep me laughing...I sure do need it...could use a hard drink too!

-Aly

Guest AdminGuyX

Hey, welcome to RAW and THANK YOU for your service. Means an awful lot to me. When you get home, first drinks on me!

Hey, welcome to RAW and THANK YOU for your service. Means an awful lot to me. When you get home, first drinks on me!

Ok, I'ma take you up on that! :P

And here is another great big welcome to the boards! And thank you very much for what you are doing!

And here is another great big welcome to the boards! And thank you very much for what you are doing!

Thank you Irish, I appriciate that! :)

I'm happy to announce that I'm finally home! :D The plane ride home was long as hell with layovers in Germany and Iceland, I didn't think we were ever gonna make it! But we did and after spending 8 months in Kuwait it sure feels good to be home!

I'm happy to announce that I'm finally home! :D The plane ride home was long as hell with layovers in Germany and Iceland, I didn't think we were ever gonna make it! But we did and after spending 8 months in Kuwait it sure feels good to be home!

Many thanks to individuals such as yourself, for doing everything that you do. Seems that to few remember, let alone respect, the sacrifices our soliders endure for the freedoms which we all enjoy.

Welcome back. I can only hope that you find comfort in knowing that many of us (yes even us Non-USA individuals), support all your efforts for our benefit and wish you all gods-speed in coming home safe and sound.

Welcome back, Aly! Just in time for the holidays - I am so glad for you and your loved ones!

Our grateful nation and I thank you for your bravery and service.

YAY!!! Glad you made it home for the holidays. Enjoy!

Many thanks to individuals such as yourself, for doing everything that you do. Seems that to few remember, let alone respect, the sacrifices our soliders endure for the freedoms which we all enjoy.

Welcome back. I can only hope that you find comfort in knowing that many of us (yes even us Non-USA individuals), support all your efforts for our benefit and wish you all gods-speed in coming home safe and sound.

I really appriciate that Jarlath. While I was over there, I had the pleasure to work alongside some Canadians and made some pretty good friends from my neighbors up north!

Welcome back, Aly! Just in time for the holidays - I am so glad for you and your loved ones!

Our grateful nation and I thank you for your bravery and service.

Yep, just in time for the holidays! I got lucky this time, as they weren't going to send me home until after XMAS, but someone was looking out for me! :P I'm just happy as hell to be back in the states!

YAY!!! Glad you made it home for the holidays. Enjoy!

Thanks Kdedu! I will most definitely enjoy this XMAS...it's been 9 long yrs since I've spent a XMAS with my family! I'm really looking forward to it!

Happy Holidays K!

-Aly

Thanks Kdedu! I will most definitely enjoy this XMAS...it's been 9 long yrs since I've spent a XMAS with my family! I'm really looking forward to it!

Happy Holidays K!

-Aly

WOW! SO very cool! Merry CHRISTMAS!

Glad to know you're safe and home for the holidays. Have a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!!! :D

Well folks, I'm so so happy to annouce that I'm no longer stuck in Kuwait, since Dec of 09, just in time for Christmas (which was the original announcement of this thread). I guess I should have updated that I "was" now stuck in my own version of hell in NJ. But dammit if I can't announce that I am now back in my home town of Indianapolis! I'm so freaking happy to be home finally. And for good! After 10 long years, I'm finally home for good with my friends and family. And just in time for the Monsters Convention featuring our very own Thomas Jane coming in July. I'm so excited! I gotta say that being in the military I've seen some very exciting places but, while being stationed in the states, I've come to grow very fond of the west coast. Cali in particular! California Love! Got nothing but love for that state! I've had some great times there and will always have love for it, as it stole a piece of my heart. But alas, I am a HOOSIER at heart! And even though football season is over and we didn't win the superbowl, I'm still cheering for my boys! ALWAYS! GO COLTS! :P

XOXO

-Aly

Welcome Back Aly!!!

Welcome Back Aly!!!

Thanks Indie! You still planning on going to the Monsters Convention in July?

Thanks Indie! You still planning on going to the Monsters Convention in July?

Yes, indeed!!!