Sign in to follow this  
ReCoil

The Job

The20Job20promo20movie20poster20AFM.jpg

Source: Collider.

Impressive cast. Anyone have any info on the movie?

I have never heard of this movie, either. It has Thomas Jane and Harvey Keitel, so I'm definitely interested.

Some people are going to have a field day with Tom being in a movie with Christopher Lambert.

Goodness gracious alive! There's nothing online about it as far as I can tell from a quick perusal...

Recoil - If you have the direct link to that poster online, can you add that here? Thanks! :)

Jen

Wonder if Tom is playing Lambert's long lost son ;)

....Hell of a line up that is I tell ya.

Here's a link to that poster, Jen.

http://www.collider.com/2009/11/10/afm-200...-a-naughty-nun/

You have to scroll down to see it. Apparently this was at the American Film Market. But this is the first I've heard of it. There is an older article from last year about Ron Perlman signing on to this movie, which gives a brief synopsis of it. Sounds like it could be interesting if done right. Certainly has an impressive cast.

Here's the article from May of '08 about it.

http://www.collider.com/entertainment/news...aid/7805/tcid/1

Would love to hear more about this.

There is an older article from last year about Ron Perlman signing on to this movie, which gives a brief synopsis of it. Sounds like it could be interesting if done right. Certainly has an impressive cast.

Here's the article from May of '08 about it.

http://www.collider.com/entertainment/news...aid/7805/tcid/1

Would love to hear more about this.

I think there are too many films entiled The Job. Makes things confusing. It seems that the flick Perlman is talking about in the article cited above is this one:

The Job (2009)

Does not appear to be the same animal.

Maybe there should be a law that Ron Perlman can't sign up for two movies of the same title within the same decade. :P

I think there are too many films entiled The Job. Makes things confusing. It seems that the flick Perlman is talking about in the article cited above is this one:

The Job (2009)

Does not appear to be the same animal.

Maybe there should be a law that Ron Perlman can't sign up for two movies of the same title within the same decade. :P

That would be an awesome law! :lol:

My brother was all psyched talking about TJ having a new movie on imdb today as well. And he was like "it's got Christopher Lambert, Perlman and Jason Statham!". I'm psyched too. :) Statham and TJ teaming up is a good idea!

Anyone know when it's scheduled too begin shooting? Summer maybe?

So Tom is no longer listed for the movie and either is Statham. what the heck.

It's weird that they're both no longer listed. I wonder what happend.

Here's the word from Tom: "never heard of the Job!"

So that's that! :lol:

What I'm thinking is that, since the info was posted at IMDB.com about Tom's involvement, it was probably one person who just messed with the info and put Tom's name in there, because at that site, just like at Wikipedia, it's users who can add content... Cool and yet not cool when people post incorrect info...

Jen

Here's the word from Tom: "never heard of the Job!"

So that's that! :lol:

What I'm thinking is that, since the info was posted at IMDB.com about Tom's involvement, it was probably one person who just messed with the info and put Tom's name in there, because at that site, just like at Wikipedia, it's users who can add content... Cool and yet not cool when people post incorrect info...

Jen

That's a shame. And I always thought everything I read on the Internet is true. ;)

I bet Statham is saying the same thing.

Booo :( The film just went from attractive to... unattractive on my movies-to-watch-out-for list (I don't really have a list).

We need more TJ flicks! :)