Sign in to follow this  
Tim Bradstreet

Fun Interview with TB at From The Tomb Magazine

Hey Tim! :D

That was a fun interview to read; love the sharp, clipped format with zany word association and your various faves. Very enjoyable to read.

Jen

Tim, you know I now have no choice but to make a Oliver Spivey: Whale-boy Fromage Pugilist mock cover now.

Holy crap. Had no idea that you where the one working on Aliens: Music of the Spears. I guess I haven't pulled those out for a while. By any chance, is that Tom O'Brien on #3? Looks a lot like him.

Tim, you know I now have no choice but to make a Oliver Spivey: Whale-boy Fromage Pugilist mock cover now.

I was hoping you'd say that!

My favorite part is, "It's Blood Meridian meets The Red Balloon." Heheh.

Holy crap. Had no idea that you where the one working on Aliens: Music of the Spears. I guess I haven't pulled those out for a while. By any chance, is that Tom O'Brien on #3? Looks a lot like him.

Ha! Nope. That's my Red Sky Diary model Joel Stinton, who incidentally was my first choice for The Punisher when I took on the book.

Unfortunately Joel had moved to Montana so that made it pretty difficult to get my shots. Now you can see why I picked Tom O'Brien ;)

And I cannot believe I forgot to mention working on Dragon Chiang or Hawk World with Timothy Truman! Whatta dunce!

- TB