sidewaysgaze

Videos of Tom online

Yeah, so I kinda merged a few video-related topics here, except the order is, ummm, out of order, so here is my main "hello message" followed in succession by older to newer links to videos...:

Hey guys 'n' gals -

I wanted to create this new thread where everyone can post links that they find of video footage of Tom online, from interviews to public events sightings to whatever - that way it's all housed in one thread, instead of a new individual thread for each video (or the link getting lost in different threads).

If the footage is directly related to a specific film or event, it can be posted to the thread already on that subject (like adding the video link to film The Butler's In Love in its own thread), but if it's general interview goodness, how 'bout it gets placed here?

Hopefully this makes sense!

Jen

Deep & Dark Thomas Jane at Current.com:

More like frank, wild, fun, and informative!! :D

Take a look at and listen to this great montage of interview segments with Tom for the Current website; 4 and 1/2 minutes long, it will put some pep into your step and a grin above your chin (and no, I haven't eaten lunch yet, which is why I'm starting to get silly):

http://current.com/items/91063590_deep-dark-thomas-jane.htm

Jen

Was taken to see Alien when he was 8??? Damned....

Mind you my mom took me and a friend to see the movie Heavy Metal when I was 9.... After all, it was a cartoon :)

I had nightmares for weeks about the ball turret scene :)

Guest AdminGuyX

AH YES . . . The Twilight Zone. I could watch that show 24 hours a day. For me, it holds up quite well. I just love it to pieces.

That was a cool interview. Thanks for posting it.

Great, great interview! Thanks for sharing!

Nice, short read. I was scratching my head at the vampire slaying part, then I remembered he's in Buffy for all of 3 seconds ;) Interesting side note on that, I find it somewhat amusing that Jane, David Arquette and Paul Rubens are all in Buffy and years later they end up in The Tripper.

Yeah, it is funny how some things come full circle, inn't it?

I love how he says he would like to see his p***s filmed in 3-D, lol!!

Thanks for that great link! I like at the end of interview when the interviewer and Tom are talking about shoes and she takes hers off because Tom doesn't have any shoes on. She shoes looked mighty uncomfortable!! :o

Jen

PS I also like Tom's shirt; I think he also had that on in the Attack of the Show interview.

I love how he says he would like to see his p***s filmed in 3-D, lol!!

yeah, and that he was on board if it could be done that way... Can we hold him to that? :lol:

Jen

Nice, short read. I was scratching my head at the vampire slaying part, then I remembered he's in Buffy for all of 3 seconds ;)

I guess techincally no vampire-slaying, which is too bad because that would have been fun to watch. Better than, ummm, the main dude in that movie... ;)

Jen

Here's the link to a recent interview with Tom for a news show while he was in NYC for the Big Apple Comic Con:

http://mynewplaidpants.blogspot.com/2009/1...ning-shows.html

I highly disagree with the http title of this link though... :P

Jen

Great find, Jen. I don't know what those people are talking about though. I didn't see anything wrong with that. He was great. Very pleasant, calm, composed. And where did they see him being "cocky" in that? I didn't see it. He was cute and kinda shy. Some people are just idiots (and I'm talking about the site that posted it with that lame title and those stupid commenters).

Totally agree with you MediumFan and it's aggravating how that commentator was needling Tom about his shoeless nature. If he doesn't want to go into it, he doesn't have to go into it!

I now wish I watched the news more often because I think I get that NYC channel! :lol:

Jen

Could you imagine having 3 weeks of your life where everyday you have to talk to several self-centered strangers for 4-6 minutes at a crack? It's like a really bad cocktail party, or worse, speed dating. The interview gauntlet must be the worst part of any creative endeavor in Hollywood. Blech!

Could you imagine having 3 weeks of your life where everyday you have to talk to several self-centered strangers for 4-6 minutes at a crack? It's like a really bad cocktail party, or worse, speed dating. The interview gauntlet must be the worst part of any creative endeavor in Hollywood. Blech!

Especially when you star in a show called Hung.

He did one interview (it may have been that one, it may have not have been) that made it onto The Soup.

Guest AdminGuyX

I thought that was a pretty good interview. Liked the T-shirt especially. ;) No idea why they felt the need to get all wiseacre about him doing morning shows.

The interview that made it onto the soup was from an LA morning show. They literally showed about 5 seconds of it, and he was stroking a poster, and then they showed a few seconds of him mumbling, then cut back to Joel making a wise crack. Which is what they always do on that show . . . and dammit I love it!

anyway . . .

Here's another interview with Tom but very short, from Long Beach Comic Con of this year; Tom's at the 4mins 40secs mark to 5mins; volume is kinda low:

Jen

Big thanks to Brittany over at the Thomas Jane 2 Yahoo Group for posting this link to a cool interview (check out his hat 'n' gloves! Coolness.) with Tom on another news show during the Big Apple NYC con:

Video: Thomas Jane Interviewed on Red Eye:

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?re...Object=10748493

Jen

That was a good one too, Jen. Love that he mentioned 61* as one of his favorites. That's one of mine too, although I always thought that he wasn't fond of that movie. Oh, well. I think it was some of the best work he's ever done, as I've said before. Nice interview though.

Again thanks to Brittany at my Thomas Jane 2 Yahoo Group for this link to an awesome interview (almost 10 minutes long and it flies by) with Tom at the Big Apple Comic Con!

Tom gets really tech with the 3D equipment, but it's cool that he's so enthusiastic about it all. Love that Chewie was behind him for the interview. :lol:

Thomas Jane @ Big Apple Con UFragTV:

Jen