Sign in to follow this  
justaguy1984

Lobo Movie

I'm guessing Brad Garrett (Everybody Loves Raymond) wont get the title role. He was the voice of Lobo in the Superman and Justice League animated features.

PG-13?

Does the studio even know who/what Lobo is?

Do I need to mention the Lobo X-Mas Special?

567032-lobo_xmas__34_super.jpg

Guest AdminGuyX

I'm betting we can count on seeing Lobo like we have never seen him before!

Probably without red eyes, white skin, and fucked up hair. I'm sure someone at the studio thinks he looks too much like a Kiss member, so they'll be changing him into a normal looking guy with some facial tats, and the script will be set on earth. Lobo will crash his space bike in LA, and have to live with a family of 5 on welfare. He'll babysit, and fall in love with the family who took him in. But not before space pirates show up, kidnap a kid, and Lobo will track them to an abandoned carnival, give them a stern lesson in morals, and then return to his new family, child rescued.

But it'll be bittersweet. Lobo will have to leave because he endangers the people he cares about.

Also, early prediction. Guy Ritchie will be replaced within 3 months after he walks away from the project.

Probably without red eyes, white skin, and fucked up hair. I'm sure someone at the studio thinks he looks too much like a Kiss member, so they'll be changing him into a normal looking guy with some facial tats, .

I don't know, man. Sounds like a great part for an albino actor!

Probably without red eyes, white skin, and fucked up hair. I'm sure someone at the studio thinks he looks too much like a Kiss member, so they'll be changing him into a normal looking guy with some facial tats, and the script will be set on earth. Lobo will crash his space bike in LA, and have to live with a family of 5 on welfare. He'll babysit, and fall in love with the family who took him in. But not before space pirates show up, kidnap a kid, and Lobo will track them to an abandoned carnival, give them a stern lesson in morals, and then return to his new family, child rescued.

But it'll be bittersweet. Lobo will have to leave because he endangers the people he cares about.

Also, early prediction. Guy Ritchie will be replaced within 3 months after he walks away from the project.

Are you referring to Hulk Hogan's Urban Commando? :P Anyone else remember that movie? It was good cheese.

And I agree Noeland, they will change everything they can, and this will probably be another movie that someone will take a huge, painful looking shit on, and then sell it.

Are you referring to Hulk Hogan's Urban Commando? :P Anyone else remember that movie? It was good cheese.

You mean Subrban Commando? lol The Undertaker was in that too. I loved that shit when I was a kid because I was a HUGE WWF fan and the Undertaker was/is my all time favorite wrestler. Hogan ranked up there too so as a kid it was kick ass.

-Raffi