Sign in to follow this  
Tim Bradstreet

The tragic loss of Stevhan Gobble

Getting some great support from the fans elsewhere too.

John McMahon who runs the best Hellblazer site on the web, Straight To Hell, got together with Adrian Brown while no one was looking and redesigned their Forum Banner in honor of Stevhan. http://hellblazer.ipbhost.com

That's just straight up class on their part.

- tb

This is why artists use photo ref.....you could NEVER make up that awesome cast shadow in a million years.

Stev0918.jpg

My most sincere condolences go out to you and your family, Tim. Losing my son last year was the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with in my entire life, and I knew him but 6 days. I can't imagine what you're feeling or going through, but I'll say a prayer for you and yours. God bless.

R.I.P Stevhan Gobble

Another blow to the boards, and a huge blow to Tim himself. I'm so sorry man. It's very tragic, and he went before his time. I remember the first comic I picked up by Tim had Stevhan on it as his Constantine. I have still never opened it. It hangs on my wall. Tim's awesome work drew me towards it, and the image of Stevhan himself sealed the deal when I got closer, that I would purchase it that day. May he rest in peace.

So sorry for your loss Tim. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Colleen