Sign in to follow this  
justaguy1984

What the fuck?

Eminem is a little bitch.

Pretty funny considering that Eminem has made a living off of insulting others, but as soon as it's his turn, he gets upset and leaves.

Because he's a little bitch ;)

His whole family is the same way. His dumbass little brother comes to the night club that I bounce at and he acts just like "Big Bro" does..... little bitches is the best way to describe them!

PunisherDolph2.jpg

That photo makes me think of how cool it would be if Tim was to do a sort of Punisher piece with Dolph, Tom and Stevenson's interpretations of the character.

Oh and that Eminem bit was hilarious, though it was staged.

That photo makes me think of how cool it would be if Tim was to do a sort of Punisher piece with Dolph, Tom and Stevenson's interpretations of the character.

Oh and that Eminem bit was hilarious, though it was staged.

Mike, I think you're link is broken...nothing on that page that I saw indicating it was staged.

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2009/06/sou...aged%3A+Sources

Mike, I think you're link is broken...nothing on that page that I saw indicating it was staged.

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2009/06/sou...aged%3A+Sources

I saw the article earlier, and they did say it was staged, but it's not there anymore (obviously). Maybe they were forced to take it down for some reason?

And Eminem is a douche. He just looks like a punk. The usual punk who just need one good punch to show their real colors. I hate those kinds of pricks :angry:

NEW YORK – The head writer for the MTV Movie Awards has settled the debate: the stunt involving Sacha Baron Cohen and Eminem at the MTV Movie Awards was completely planned.

Comedy writing veteran Scott Aukerman wrote in a posting on his blog that the incident was staged and rehearsed in advance.

At Sunday's award show, Baron Cohen appeared in character as his gay fashionista Bruno. He fell on top of Eminem after being suspended above the crowd. The rapper appeared to find little humor in the stunt and stormed out.

Speculation was rampant over what was and wasn't real. Baron Cohen, Eminem and MTV have yet to comment on it.

Aukerman's posting has since been removed. His manager didn't immediately return a call Tuesday.

___

On the Net:

http://scottaukerman.tumblr.com/

News Source

Something tells me Mr. Aukerman shared info that he was not supposed to share...and if it's true that the Eminem stunt was staged, how much of Cohen's Ali G show and subsequent films are also staged? It takes some of the fun out of his work if the other people are in on it the whole time...

Fred

Guest AdminGuyX

Speaking as someone who is not a fan of either M&M or Cohen, as far as I'm concerned they can stage gay 69's all day long. Whether M&M was in on the joke doesn't make it any less stupid, or any more pointless then his team up with the limp wristed Frank Castle.

I think it's become official for me, that outside of Tim's lens, and the two Tom's, there is no modern incarnation of The Punisher that I could call myself a fan of. This latest team up is sort of the last straw for me.

:(

Hang in there Noe, something will turn up.

No War Journal..... just Frank Castle: The Punisher by MAX, The Punisher reign, and whatever appearances he has. He's appeared in Moon Knight, and Deadpool: Suicide Kings.....probably already know these things though.

No I didn't. I have a hard time keeping up with the current stuff. So War Journal is over? Well that sucks. I thought Remender had taken over, but I see now that it was canceled Jan of this year. :(

Started getting almost too cheesy. The Dark Reign ones are good though. Still interacts with those who are mutants and have powers and what not. I like a Punisher from both worlds, human and non human alike

I haven't read anything Punisher related since Ennis left, really the only comic that I've been following on an issue by issue basis is RASL by Jeff Smith. I've pretty much moved on to TPB, so I'll eventually be reading the new MAX stuff.

Guest AdminGuyX

Right now I'm looking forward to NOIR, but I've stopped picking up the regular titles all together.

No I didn't. I have a hard time keeping up with the current stuff. So War Journal is over? Well that sucks. I thought Remender had taken over, but I see now that it was canceled Jan of this year. :(

Fred, Remender has taken over writng duties, only they axed P:WJ and started over with Punisher Dark Reign. Check it out. Besides MAX, this is one of the best on-going ( if it is on-going, I think it is though) Punisher titles yet. Jerome Opena is doing the artwork for the interiors and it is great.

Noeland, I would give this a try at least. Pick up the first few issues. I know there was the thing with the Ant-Man helmet, but it did work in a not too silly way. After War Journal, I was left feeling kind of burned. The first few issues were pretty good, but in the end it just kept dropping in quality for me. This book had taken me by surprise. Welcome back to the Marvel Universe Frank.

Teh comic strip ends well though. :rolleyes: Frank takes off leaving Eminem alone in a blizzary snow storm (in the north pole I think thats where they were) :unsure:

I personally think that this is worse than anything else that fans find terrible about Frank.

You know the nightclub I bounce at is in Metro Detroit and Eminem's little brother Nate alwayss comes in every weekend and I have to bodygaurd him. He's such a tool!

Eminem is a talented guy but I don't like rap music and certainly not his. This thing just disgusts me.

i don't like rap either man.

and like the thread says WTF? o.0