• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Bruce

Bruce

DeathSpider Larva

• Old Guard
  • 114 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 11:04 AM

New to the boards and always wondered. When you do the cover art you have done.
Do you get to read the stories first and then decide what you think is the best cover
or do you not.

#22 Tim Bradstreet

Tim Bradstreet

The Management

• Root Admin
  • 3,170 posts
  • Interests:Illustration, Graphic Design, Production Design, Film Scores, Film.

Posted 28 September 2007 - 08:25 PM

Bruce -
I could take the time here to really break that down for you but instead I'll say wait about a week.
Why? Because I touch on that very subject during my new Podcast show.

New Podcast show?
Yes.
I'm still trying to come up with a name for the show but the first one is done.
We're just in a holding pattern until we can design the page that will be it's home on the RAW site.

What's it about? Why would you possibly be interested in what I have to say?
And who the F told me I'd be any good at?

Discover for yourself when we get it up and live for download.
I'll be posting a thread on this subject in the not too distant.
Keep yer eyeballs peeled.

Cheers - TB

#23 Noeland

Noeland

Loyal Order of RAW

• Root Admin
  • 2,354 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 03:49 AM

A podcast huh? THAT is a surprise Tim.

A good one!

Cool. cool.gif

#24 Bruce

Bruce

DeathSpider Larva

• Old Guard
  • 114 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 02:12 PM

Very cool!! Will be looking forward to it!

#25 renderfarmer

renderfarmer

Mud Whistle

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:My interests are vast and run the gamut. I have a massive interest in firearms, and have owned more than several (my favorite being my tricked out M4 that I built myself...and subsequently had to sell before leaving gun country). I love militaria of all sorts...weapons, uniforms, war machines...but primarily of the 20th century sort. I love pop culture, especially comics and SciFi. My two favorites would have to be the Punisher (on the comics side), and the now cancelled show Farscape...what a loss that was. <br /><br />My job is definitely an interest of mine as I get to make toys all day at, in my opinion, the best toymaker in the world....which I can't directly mention on this forum....I'll just say that my work is usually one *hell* of a time! I head up the digital department there where we do quite a few pieces completely, and most partially digital. If you have an interest, just ask! I love talking to folks about it and getting the knowledge out there.

Posted 30 September 2007 - 04:30 PM

That sounds just jim dandy, Tim...I am definitely looking forward to it. Now I'll have something worthwhile to covertly listen to while at work.

#26 James O'Brian

James O'Brian

DeathSpider Imago

• Old Guard
  • 829 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:34 AM

Hey Tim, I was just wondering, will Raw ever do any just straight up Horror comics? And if so, are you doing the covers? I think that would be pretty bad ass, with the detal that you put into your artwork.

-JO

Foreweare.tumblr.com/

https://www.facebook...ames.obrian.108

Do you know how you got that dent, in your top lip? Way back, before you were born, I told you a secret, then I put my finger there and I said "Shhhhh!"

#27 Jason

Jason

DeathSpider Larva

• Old Guard
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Are on my myspace..

Posted 08 October 2007 - 01:53 PM

Hey Tim Just wanna ask if my email came your way. I do understand you got a lot of work to do, just wanna know if ya read it yet or it got to you. Trust me I am a patient person make no mistake on that. Anyways it might have been hard to understand though heh..

-Jason

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users