• Please log in to reply
283 replies to this topic

#281 Noeland

Noeland

Loyal Order of RAW

• Root Admin
  • 2,344 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:20 AM

Yeah, primer was cool. I can't go into one of those massive storage buildings without thinking of that flick. :) I didn't know it was made for $7000!! LOVE THAT.

Looper was far better than I expected it to be. I had a gut feeling about JGL when I would watch 3rd rock from the sun. He was supposed to be a full grown alien in a kids body and he would have these moments of brilliance in the middle of crazy comedy writing, where you completely believed he was a grown soul in a child's body. After seeing him in Brick, and then The Lookout, I became a fan. He was pretty damn good in Killshot too. ;) But I'm very biased about Killshot.

and after dark my sweet

LOVE that film. But I'm a Bruce Dern fan. Have been since I saw The Driver when I was a kid. He's one of those incredibly comfortable and naturalistic actors that you just can't help but watch when he's on screen.

#282 sinn

sinn

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Interests:love movies (Thomas Jane rules) music...KISS and anything that sounds good to me! i like to write stories and draw. horses(cause i work with them) meeting new people, so i can forget the ones i know...yes i have a sick sense of humour!call me at647 655 2973

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:06 AM

Yeah, primer was cool. I can't go into one of those massive storage buildings without thinking of that flick. :) I didn't know it was made for $7000!! LOVE THAT.

Looper was far better than I expected it to be. I had a gut feeling about JGL when I would watch 3rd rock from the sun. He was supposed to be a full grown alien in a kids body and he would have these moments of brilliance in the middle of crazy comedy writing, where you completely believed he was a grown soul in a child's body. After seeing him in Brick, and then The Lookout, I became a fan. He was pretty damn good in Killshot too. ;) But I'm very biased about Killshot.

LOVE that film. But I'm a Bruce Dern fan. Have been since I saw The Driver when I was a kid. He's one of those incredibly comfortable and naturalistic actors that you just can't help but watch when he's on screen.

i'm gonna watch looper this afternoon. love killshot! thanks mr.jane...mickey is great in it too...if you know any matee indians like i do...he fuckin nails it!!! bruce dern is fantastic in just about anything he does...even in the burbs, funny fuck! jgl, the only thing i saw him in i didn't like was the dark knight rises. and that wasn't his fault...the movie was a pile of shit!

#283 sinn

sinn

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Interests:love movies (Thomas Jane rules) music...KISS and anything that sounds good to me! i like to write stories and draw. horses(cause i work with them) meeting new people, so i can forget the ones i know...yes i have a sick sense of humour!call me at647 655 2973

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

looper was different than i expected, but really good! not bad for a film i didn't want to watch. saw lawless too today...good stuff! would love to see TJ and tom hardy in a film together! update...watched flight last night. it was alright, wasn't really alot to it? besides nobody likes quiter...thats a joke for those that have seen it ;)

#284 sinn

sinn

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

just bought a little film i love for a whopping$1.68! has anyone seen this, kill me again. it stars val kilmer, joanne whalley-kilmer and michael madsen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users