Photos of Tom

• Please log in to reply
253 replies to this topic

#41 Jen

Jen

RAW Keeper of the Faith

• Old Guard
  • 1,766 posts
  • Interests:Ummm...Tom Jane - oh, and music.

Posted 11 February 2008 - 07:11 AM

In Seattle:

Thomas Jane 2 Yahoo Group
http://groups.yahoo..../Thomas_Jane_2/
All Tom - all the time - photos, news, more!

Delusions Of Adequacy
http://www.adequacy.net/
Jen Stratosphere Fanzine - music writer

#42 Jen

Jen

RAW Keeper of the Faith

• Old Guard
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 07:13 AM

At San Diego Comic Con; credit and thanks to Dinelle F.:

Delusions Of Adequacy

#43 Raffi

Raffi

Alien DeathSpider

• Old Guard
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:Movies, Comic books, Weightlifting, Eating, Acting, Stunts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 07:23 AM

That's Street in the background! Tom probably leaned that way so that Tim would be excluded from the picture! tongue.gif

#44 mediumfan

mediumfan

Alien DeathSpider

• Old Guard
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE(Jen @ Feb 11 2008, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Mediumfan (or anyone else who wants to) - Feel free to start a Patricia Arquette thread. I won't pin it, but it can be part of the general threads - not a problem. smile.gif

Going back to photos of Tom though, I wanted to add some older, in-public ones:

Jen

Sorry for getting off-track, Jen. Love those last pics of Thomas. This pic is ssssmmo-kin! lol! Love that one.

Thanks for the offer about the Patricia thread. Don't know if anyone else is interested, but I'd like to start one just to see if there are any other fans of hers on here.

Mediumfan

#45 Tiara

Tiara

Phaedon Warrior

• Old Guard
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Rollerblading, cooking, reading A LOT of comic books, writing and watching the Iron Chef Japan and Iron Chef America. I do some modeling from time to time, but I really want to get more into photography. I love taking pictures and traveling.<br /><br />I love Thomas Jane and enjoy his movies. He is such a cool actor and gives his all. I respect him a great deal.

Posted 24 February 2008 - 05:44 AM

Some of my favorites:

#46 Jen

Jen

RAW Keeper of the Faith

• Old Guard
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 10:57 AM

Wonderful photos Tiara! Thanks so much for posting those here. biggrin.gif

I also wanted to add a link to a site with 2 new photos of Tom, because
he's finally done gone and made it on the "Celebrity Baby Blog"
site! LOL Check out the two large-size photos of him with daughter
Harlow, taken on March 2nd in Malibu, California. Adorable all the way
around, I think... smile.gif

Here the link:

http://www.celebrity...homas-jane.html

Jen

Delusions Of Adequacy

#47 kwiat_skye

kwiat_skye

Framling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:04 PM

Thanks for the link, Jen. Some of the comments were funny to read. Harlow looks like a happy little girl. I like the unicorn.
`..`.><((((>. `..

#48 mediumfan

mediumfan

Alien DeathSpider

• Old Guard
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:08 PM

OhmiGod!! How cute is little Harlow?? But I guess she's not so little anymore. She's practically all grown up now. She's gorgeous! And Thomas is looking, WOW! He looks great, even when he's not on set or in costume. RRawwr!! laugh.gif

Some of the comments were cute, but some people just can't seem to say anything without being critical. I thought is was so sweet to see a father spending time with his daughter, especially shopping. You don't see very many men doing that type of thing. It's refreshing to see that. Thomas must be a great dad.

Mediumfan

#49 Tiara

Tiara

Phaedon Warrior

• Old Guard
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Rollerblading, cooking, reading A LOT of comic books, writing and watching the Iron Chef Japan and Iron Chef America. I do some modeling from time to time, but I really want to get more into photography. I love taking pictures and traveling.<br /><br />I love Thomas Jane and enjoy his movies. He is such a cool actor and gives his all. I respect him a great deal.

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:24 PM

Here's some more:

#50 James O'Brian

James O'Brian

DeathSpider Imago

• Old Guard
  • 829 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:34 PM

In those pics he reminds me of Harrison Ford. Ironic, seeing as they both have a scar on the same side of their chin.

JO

Foreweare.tumblr.com/

https://www.facebook...ames.obrian.108

Do you know how you got that dent, in your top lip? Way back, before you were born, I told you a secret, then I put my finger there and I said "Shhhhh!"

#51 kwiat_skye

kwiat_skye

Framling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE(Jen @ Mar 5 2008, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I also wanted to add a link to a site with 2 new photos of Tom, because
he's finally done gone and made it on the "Celebrity Baby Blog"
site! LOL Check out the two large-size photos of him with daughter
Harlow, taken on March 2nd in Malibu, California. Adorable all the way
around, I think... smile.gif

Here the link:

http://www.celebrity...homas-jane.html
Jen

Been pondering this and have a couple of thoughts.

thought #1 - Always amazes me how interested people are in what other people wear. Who cares? Although, I have to admit, if I wanted to get my husband into a shirt with butterflies all over it, I'd have to kill 'im dead first. But that's just him.

thought #2 - I didn't know a "celebrity baby blog" existed before this post. I can't imagine "celebrities" are thrilled about having their kids' pictures plastered all over the internet. Too many crazies out there. But I guess that's life unless you put a bag over the kid's head every time you go out into the world.

Anyway, my 2 cents.
`..`.><((((>. `..

#52 mediumfan

mediumfan

Alien DeathSpider

• Old Guard
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 02:02 PM

Good points, skye. I agree with you about how obsessed people are with what other people wear, especially celebrities. Why does it matter what they wear? It shouldn't, but apparently it does, because every weekly magazine has pages and pages devoted to what they're wearing and who wore it best. Who was a fashion disaster and who wasn't? Who cares?
The way I look at it, they're people too, and not just celebrities. And they shouldn't be held to any different standards as far as how they dress or look. They're human, and if they want to go out of the house in their favorite shirt or a pair of ragged sweats, with their hair a mess, it's their business. We all do it. Make a run to the store without putting on makeup, and wearing your comfortable jeans with holes in them and flip-flops. So why should it be different just because they're celebrities?

I liked the shirt that Thomas was wearing in that picture. It was cute and he wore it very well. If he likes it, so be it. I liked the commenter that said that only a man who was comfortable with his sexuality could wear that shirt while holding a unicorn and still look sexy. Well, Thomas can do that, so more power to him.

I hope you're right about the celebrities not wanting their babies being exposed to the public. Or at least you would thnk they wouldn't. That they would try to protect them, and not sell exclusives and pimp them out for millions of dollars just to get on the cover of a magazine. That's one thing I feel sure we will NEVER see Thomas and Patricia do. They have done an excellent job of protecting their daughter from the prying eyes of the media, and I'm sure that she will be a happy, normal, well-balanced child because of it. At least she won't grow up knowing that her parents sold her baby pictures for millions of dollars and used her for publicity.

#53 Tiara

Tiara

Phaedon Warrior

• Old Guard
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 04:15 PM

#54 Tiara

Tiara

Phaedon Warrior

• Old Guard
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 04:16 PM

#55 Tiara

Tiara

Phaedon Warrior

• Old Guard
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 04:20 PM

#56 Tiara

Tiara

Phaedon Warrior

• Old Guard
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 04:27 PM

#57 Tiara

Tiara

Phaedon Warrior

• Old Guard
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 04:30 PM

#58 kwiat_skye

kwiat_skye

Framling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 05:20 PM

At least now we know he has all his toes.

(Sorry. When you're studying foot reflexology, you notice such things.)
wink.gif
`..`.><((((>. `..

#59 Tiara

Tiara

Phaedon Warrior

• Old Guard
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE(kwiat_skye @ Mar 9 2008, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At least now we know he has all his toes.

(Sorry. When you're studying foot reflexology, you notice such things.)
wink.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
I remember doing a magazine scan of TJ with nothing but feet shots, which made me question a few things about myself at the time... ohmy.gif

#60 mediumfan

mediumfan

Alien DeathSpider

• Old Guard
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 08:13 PM

Great pics, Tiara. Love those. tongue.gif

Mediumfan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users