Clive Barker's Age Of Desire

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Tim Bradstreet

Tim Bradstreet

The Management

• Root Admin
  • 3,170 posts
  • Interests:Illustration, Graphic Design, Production Design, Film Scores, Film.

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE (noelandlovesguns @ Jul 9 2009, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
had I not had to shell out $900 to fix my car recently, I'd of ordered this by now too. And Joe's book. And a handful of other Desperado books too.

sad.gif

Jeez, that sucks. I thought I gave you one in Detroit.
I know I'd meant to.
Don't buy it. I'll send you one.

- tb

#42 Noeland

Noeland

Loyal Order of RAW

• Root Admin
  • 2,345 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:02 PM

OK, thanks Tim. smile.gif

Yeah, you were busy in Detroit, and I was supposed to come back Sunday and didn't thanks to the pain in my leg.

#43 MikeyP

MikeyP

DeathSpider Embryo

• Old Guard
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Big on movies, horror and kick ass action movies are at the top of the list. I try to make it to the gym as often as I can, though time seems to be less and less as life progresses. I'm still a kid when it comes to reading comics, and I cant get enough of em.

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:37 AM

If you hit another Con this year, Tim, gives us a head's up. Gotta get this sucker signed.

Gorgeous book, guys and gals... definitely a must have for anyone on this board.

#44 MikeyP

MikeyP

DeathSpider Embryo

• Old Guard
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Big on movies, horror and kick ass action movies are at the top of the list. I try to make it to the gym as often as I can, though time seems to be less and less as life progresses. I'm still a kid when it comes to reading comics, and I cant get enough of em.

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:41 AM

QUOTE (noelandlovesguns @ Jul 9 2009, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
had I not had to shell out $900 to fix my car recently, I'd of ordered this by now too. And Joe's book. And a handful of other Desperado books too.

sad.gif

Argh, feel your pain, bud. My wife did about $1500 worth of damage smashing her vehicle into the back of another one last month. Completely crumpled the front of her ca. Thanks God, she and the kids (including the new addition to be here in Dec) were all okay. But that pretty much put the kibosh on my trip to SDCC this year. Wouldve been my first time out there. sad.gif

#45 Tim Bradstreet

Tim Bradstreet

The Management

• Root Admin
  • 3,170 posts
  • Interests:Illustration, Graphic Design, Production Design, Film Scores, Film.

Posted 11 July 2009 - 01:21 PM

RAW will be present with our booth set-up (nothing fancy), at the 1st Annual Long Beach Comicon, October 2-4, 2009 - Long Beach Convention Center.
Another opportunity to come to California for a great show.

I'm opening a thread on the subject in the Raw Studios section 'cause this will be one of only TWO shows in the country that RAW (meaning me, Tom, and our stuff) appear at annually. I'll add a link to the thread after I've opened it.

- TB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users