Photo

Tom and Tim talk digital and new projects at Collider

thomas jane tim bradstreet dark country alien pig farm 3000 madefire raw studios

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tim Bradstreet

Tim Bradstreet

The Management

• Root Admin
  • 3,170 posts
  • Interests:Illustration, Graphic Design, Production Design, Film Scores, Film.

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:42 PM

Here's the link, check it out!

http://collider.com/...67/#more-170167

- TB

#2 JWeber

JWeber

Call him GILGAMESH!

• Administrators
  • 2,016 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:13 PM

I'm not on board with digital comics, yet. I've read a few, and some are okay for formatting, while others are a pain in the ass. I also said that with digital music and books, but I have been more accepting of them in the last few years. Not fully, but if an urge hits to hear and read somthing, it's nice to know I can get it ASAP. When it comes down to it though, I'm a guy who needs a hard copy, especially if it's a book. I love the feel of the wight and texture, and the smell of paper from a freshly cracked book. I know, it's strange, but I don't care ;)

Reading that interview shows why you two have the edge. I think a lot of companies are feeling forced into digital and not putting the effort into making them "user friendly" or trying to give them unique abilities, such as hyper links and animation. Like it was mentioned in the interview, the possibilites are endless, and no one knows where it's going. Personally, I'd love to see a feature where you can see the book with just pencils, or inked, or finished with color. That would be a feature I could get on board for.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: thomas jane, tim bradstreet, dark country, alien pig farm 3000, madefire, raw studios

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users