• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 joyce ford

joyce ford

DeathSpider Pupa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:I love cooking, gardening reading stephen king books. And am a supporter of breast cancer awareness and the alzheimer awareness funds.I also like to go to clubs to dance when I have the chance to.

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:20 PM

I was just wondering if he is making any movies right now?

#2 Jen

Jen

RAW Keeper of the Faith

• Old Guard
  • 1,766 posts
  • Interests:Ummm...Tom Jane - oh, and music.

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:37 PM

I don't know. I can't keep up! :lol:

Jen
Thomas Jane 2 Yahoo Group
http://groups.yahoo..../Thomas_Jane_2/
All Tom - all the time - photos, news, more!

Delusions Of Adequacy
http://www.adequacy.net/
Jen Stratosphere Fanzine - music writer

#3 joyce ford

joyce ford

DeathSpider Pupa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:I love cooking, gardening reading stephen king books. And am a supporter of breast cancer awareness and the alzheimer awareness funds.I also like to go to clubs to dance when I have the chance to.

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:09 PM

I don't know. I can't keep up! :lol:

Jen

Me either he is in involved in so much stuff. It's like a circle he get's done doing one thing and moves on to something else he just keeps going around and around and around just thinking about that makes me very dizzy god when does he have time to rest. :D

#4 Geoff Woody

Geoff Woody

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:55 AM

He is a very busy man, but will SDCC coming up im sure he is just enjoying the comic circuit at the mo and with RAW going Digital then I bet that is keeping him very busy, but the year hasn’t finished yet so you never know what might happen!

#5 joyce ford

joyce ford

DeathSpider Pupa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:45 AM

He is a very busy man, but will SDCC coming up im sure he is just enjoying the comic circuit at the mo and with RAW going Digital then I bet that is keeping him very busy, but the year hasn’t finished yet so you never know what might happen!

hanks for answering. But I don't know how he does it without falling on his face from exhaustion. I have a deep,deep respect for him. He is the only person I know that is willing to go out there and try new things or start new things. And for me he should have respect. :rolleyes:

#6 Blondielox

Blondielox

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Location:The Bay Area, California, US of A, Earth, Milky Way.
  • Interests:Good food. Fast machines. Music. Film..... and of course, genuine, bonafide, real-deal, true Good Girl Art.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:17 AM

A hard working man always has and always will be... so respectable.

#7 Armyghy

Armyghy

DeathSpider Embryo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, movies, games. Warhammer 40k too (Don't judge, or by the Emperor I will smite thee). Punisher comics.

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:13 PM

I think the fact that he and Tim also take time out of their schedules to shoot the sh*t on the board with us says quite a bit about their personalities.

To Tom and Tim, thanks for that. Most down to earth industry guys I know.
1 Cav 4 BCT 4 BSTB Spartans. "Unleash the Dogs of Hell First Sergeant!"

#8 sunshine

sunshine

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Interests:Film, music, photography and art...

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:31 PM

I think the fact that he and Tim also take time out of their schedules to shoot the sh*t on the board with us says quite a bit about their personalities.

To Tom and Tim, thanks for that. Most down to earth industry guys I know.

It speaks volumes doesn't it? Tim and Tom are the most humble guys around being in the biz. I love that about them. You just want to give them a big hug. Very rare today. That's why I like sticking around on here.
Well one of the many...

Tom has mentioned he will be working on a western coming up in Sept. He has a couple of things coming out next year that I checked out on IMDB. Check it out :)
I like that fact he is very picky with whom he wants to work with. Some actors/actresses only care about the moula $$$.

#9 Tony Cal

Tony Cal

Mud Whistle

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Comic books, Movies, Reading, Writing short stories or comic scripts, Drinking beer, slaying zombies and much more.

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:05 PM

I would love to see Thomas Jane as Cal McDonald!!!! This is another movie that needs to happen. Last I talked to Steve Niles he said a movie of Cal might be in the works. I can only see T. Jane as Cal.

Crosses fingers that is his next film.... (a guy can dream right?!)
Writer for Comic Booked
My Twitter

#10 joyce ford

joyce ford

DeathSpider Pupa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:16 PM

I would love to see Thomas Jane as Cal McDonald!!!! This is another movie that needs to happen. Last I talked to Steve Niles he said a movie of Cal might be in the works. I can only see T. Jane as Cal.

Crosses fingers that is his next film.... (a guy can dream right?!)

Yeah you can dream. I think he would be good as cal. :rolleyes:

#11 Tony Cal

Tony Cal

Mud Whistle

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Comic books, Movies, Reading, Writing short stories or comic scripts, Drinking beer, slaying zombies and much more.

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:39 PM

Damn you dream become a reality! ha

T.Jane stars as Cal McDonald! That would be a great day.

I am interested in the western he is putting together. Can't wait to see what that will look like.
Writer for Comic Booked
My Twitter

#12 Thomas Jane

Thomas Jane

The Management

• Root Admin
  • 425 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:19 PM

Damn you dream become a reality! ha

T.Jane stars as Cal McDonald! That would be a great day.

I am interested in the western he is putting together. Can't wait to see what that will look like.

love Cal. the Western is finally taking shape. boat just arrived, full of cash. more to come!

#13 joyce ford

joyce ford

DeathSpider Pupa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:11 PM

love Cal. the Western is finally taking shape. boat just arrived, full of cash. more to come!

Are you filming it yet? And since you said you are retiring from acting I just wanted to say goodluck on the directing and producing I think you will be very good at. :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users