Kristyn

She can kick ass like Sho Kosugi

• Administrators
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:10 PM

Posted Image  

Major Disclosure Announcement from Dr. Steven Greer

Dear friends of Disclosure,

The Disclosure Project and CSETI has teamed up with Emmy award winning filmmaker Amardeep Kaleka to make an historic new documentary on Disclosure, Contact and the suppression of New Energy.

The combination of the extensive top-secret witness testimony and evidence collected by The Disclosure Project will be combined with the highly accomplished filmmaking talent of Mr. Kaleka and his group to make a film that will change the course of history.

No major studio or media group will touch this story : It is simply too explosive and world- changing for large corporate interests to embrace.

For this reason This will be funded, produced and distributed through the support of people like you.

You can make a contribution at: www.sirius.neverendinglight.com. Each contribution comes with great incentives ranging from a free Director's cut of the film to attendance at the Red Carpet Premiere, to a week long Contact Expedition with me and the CSETI Contact team.

Please let all of your friends and contacts know about this major new Disclosure initiative by providing links to us on your Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.

It is time for the next big step in Disclosure. Since 2001, dozens of governments have opened up their UFO files- and more is coming. Now the entire world must know that we are not alone, and that the secrecy has been driven by greed and corruption- to hide from humanity the earth-saving technologies behind UFO energy and propulsion systems.

The proceeds from this film will go to fund the research and development of New Energy sources. If you can help us make this film a success, we the people will do what neither the government nor big corporations dare do: End the era of oil and coal and usher in a new, abundant and sustainable civilization on earth- capable and worthy of traveling amongst the stars.

Please help us in any way you can- if all of us pull together the result with be a Global Spring and the renewal of human civilization!

Thank you for your help and support!

Sincerely,

Steven M. Greer MD
Founder and Director
The Disclosure Project and CSETI

#2 joyce ford

joyce ford

DeathSpider Pupa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts
  • Interests:I love cooking, gardening reading stephen king books. And am a supporter of breast cancer awareness and the alzheimer awareness funds.I also like to go to clubs to dance when I have the chance to.

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:21 PM

Posted Image

Major Disclosure Announcement from Dr. Steven Greer

Dear friends of Disclosure,

The Disclosure Project and CSETI has teamed up with Emmy award winning filmmaker Amardeep Kaleka to make an historic new documentary on Disclosure, Contact and the suppression of New Energy.

The combination of the extensive top-secret witness testimony and evidence collected by The Disclosure Project will be combined with the highly accomplished filmmaking talent of Mr. Kaleka and his group to make a film that will change the course of history.

No major studio or media group will touch this story : It is simply too explosive and world- changing for large corporate interests to embrace.

For this reason This will be funded, produced and distributed through the support of people like you.

You can make a contribution at: www.sirius.neverendinglight.com. Each contribution comes with great incentives ranging from a free Director's cut of the film to attendance at the Red Carpet Premiere, to a week long Contact Expedition with me and the CSETI Contact team.

Please let all of your friends and contacts know about this major new Disclosure initiative by providing links to us on your Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.

It is time for the next big step in Disclosure. Since 2001, dozens of governments have opened up their UFO files- and more is coming. Now the entire world must know that we are not alone, and that the secrecy has been driven by greed and corruption- to hide from humanity the earth-saving technologies behind UFO energy and propulsion systems.

The proceeds from this film will go to fund the research and development of New Energy sources. If you can help us make this film a success, we the people will do what neither the government nor big corporations dare do: End the era of oil and coal and usher in a new, abundant and sustainable civilization on earth- capable and worthy of traveling amongst the stars.

Please help us in any way you can- if all of us pull together the result with be a Global Spring and the renewal of human civilization!

Thank you for your help and support!

Sincerely,

Steven M. Greer MD
Founder and Director
The Disclosure Project and CSETI

This sounds cool.

#3 Thomas Jane

Thomas Jane

The Management

• Root Admin
  • 425 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:39 PM

super cool! this kind of thinking can literally change the world. it's not just crazy talk. the crazy thing is that these black budget government programs have gone unchecked and (relatively) unnoticed for so long.

i was a UFO/ETI novice until just a few months ago, and as skeptical as the next Southern Cal weirdo. but just a cursory examination of the FACTS - not the assumptions or the leaps of logic but the simple facts, easily obtainable via google (actually, not SO easy - one has to sift through some serious hobgoblin, and some of that, i hear, is deliberate disinformation) and the average open minded citizen has to conclude that SOMETHING is going on - some thing that the Air Force, Pentagon, and US Government does not want publicly acknowledged.

Simple facts - like the FBI and CIA explicitly lying about not having any interest or involvement in the study of UFO's -- and then, through the Freedom of Information Act, scores of people have obtained hundreds of pages of files kept by them for YEARS on just that - and most of the content of those pages are BLACKED OUT - sometimes with only one or two words legible - in the name of "National Security."

stuff like this makes you go, 'huh.'

why has NASA blurred out sections of photos of the Moon, ever since they started taking them? what the heck would there be on the MOON that they don't want people to see?

why do astronaut's say stuff like this:

"In my official status, I cannot comment on ET contact. However, personally, I can assure you we are not alone."
-- Charles J. Camarda, PhD, NASA Astronaut

and

"Mankind has long wondered if we're alone in the Universe. [But] only in our period do we really have evidence. No, we are not alone."
-- Apollo 14 Astronaut Edgar Mitchell at the National Press Club, 2009

so i've started this thread - so interested parties can share what they know or have heard, or even wondered about here.
I invite skeptics, believers, and open minded on-the-fencers to weigh in (but not 'debunkers' - people who blindly ignore the obvious to further a self-prescribed agenda.) let's not waste our breath on the myopic or the militant.

the Internet, even with all the crazy CGI UFO hokum on YouTube, is the biggest threat ever to the Military Industrial Complex and its stranglehold on the American Economy. for the first time in Human History, anyone can look up reliable info (if you know how to cross reference) - info on, say, how many US inventors have died under 'mysterious circumstances' in the past 50 years...

this is a great time, people. the Golden Age of Information. the Digital Revolution. and there will be no bigger Revolution than the one that will be ushered in via Disclosure, which looms over the heads of those currently in power.

i invite you to be a part of that Revolution here, in our own small way
we really CAN change the world.

let's get this Party started. (and i'm not talking about balloons and champagne.
not yet, anyway)

-TJ

"Given the millions and billions of Earth-like planets, Life elsewhere in the Universe, without a doubt, does exist.
In the vastness of the universe we are not alone."

-- Albert Einstein

#4 Esco

Esco

DeathSpider Larva

• Old Guard
  • 328 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Reading/Writing, Music, Film, Art of any kind. The Truth. Alan Watts. John Trudell.

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:05 AM

This guy Tim Weiner (writer for the NY Times) has written two books based on years of sifting through all these unclassified statements and files from the CIA and FBI and while I don't recall their being anything regarding UFO's or anything extraterrestrial, I was blown away by the stuff they, the CIA in particular, were willing to admit to. Just gross conduct that was standard operating procedure for the CIA. It really opened my eyes to why people dislike the USA and made me more than a little ashamed what was done with our money, in our name.

The stuff they kept secret from us was stuff alot of Americans wouldnt have stood still for in the days before the entrancing effect of Cable TV and the internet.

As far as the space stuff, I was listening to Joe Rogan's podcast and he had some guy on, whose name escapes me, (an ex scientist or something), who totally debunks the moonlanding and gave really interesting reasons why we couldnt have gone to the moon at that time (theres more technology in our low end cell phones than was on those space ships) and why no one has been back since. (something to do with a ring of radiation humans most likely couldnt survive passing through.) He also commented on how somewhere some of the NASA officials and some astronauts have admitted that some of the photos put out that ran in the newspapers and on TV were actually faked due to numerous reasons.

Not trying to debunk anything as much as comment on what a complete mess the CIA and FBI, and by association our government (party irrelevent), is and how clueless we as a people can be in regards to anything to do with any of them.

And as hokey as the show is I love Ancient Aliens. There I said it, it's out there, judge away.

#5 joyce ford

joyce ford

DeathSpider Pupa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts
  • Interests:I love cooking, gardening reading stephen king books. And am a supporter of breast cancer awareness and the alzheimer awareness funds.I also like to go to clubs to dance when I have the chance to.

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:49 AM

super cool! this kind of thinking can literally change the world. it's not just crazy talk. the crazy thing is that these black budget government programs have gone unchecked and (relatively) unnoticed for so long.

i was a UFO/ETI novice until just a few months ago, and as skeptical as the next Southern Cal weirdo. but just a cursory examination of the FACTS - not the assumptions or the leaps of logic but the simple facts, easily obtainable via google (actually, not SO easy - one has to sift through some serious hobgoblin, and some of that, i hear, is deliberate disinformation) and the average open minded citizen has to conclude that SOMETHING is going on - some thing that the Air Force, Pentagon, and US Government does not want publicly acknowledged.

Simple facts - like the FBI and CIA explicitly lying about not having any interest or involvement in the study of UFO's -- and then, through the Freedom of Information Act, scores of people have obtained hundreds of pages of files kept by them for YEARS on just that - and most of the content of those pages are BLACKED OUT - sometimes with only one or two words legible - in the name of "National Security."

stuff like this makes you go, 'huh.'

why has NASA blurred out sections of photos of the Moon, ever since they started taking them? what the heck would there be on the MOON that they don't want people to see?

why do astronaut's say stuff like this:

"In my official status, I cannot comment on ET contact. However, personally, I can assure you we are not alone."
-- Charles J. Camarda, PhD, NASA Astronaut

and

"Mankind has long wondered if we're alone in the Universe. [But] only in our period do we really have evidence. No, we are not alone."
-- Apollo 14 Astronaut Edgar Mitchell at the National Press Club, 2009

so i've started this thread - so interested parties can share what they know or have heard, or even wondered about here.
I invite skeptics, believers, and open minded on-the-fencers to weigh in (but not 'debunkers' - people who blindly ignore the obvious to further a self-prescribed agenda.) let's not waste our breath on the myopic or the militant.

the Internet, even with all the crazy CGI UFO hokum on YouTube, is the biggest threat ever to the Military Industrial Complex and its stranglehold on the American Economy. for the first time in Human History, anyone can look up reliable info (if you know how to cross reference) - info on, say, how many US inventors have died under 'mysterious circumstances' in the past 50 years...

this is a great time, people. the Golden Age of Information. the Digital Revolution. and there will be no bigger Revolution than the one that will be ushered in via Disclosure, which looms over the heads of those currently in power.

i invite you to be a part of that Revolution here, in our own small way
we really CAN change the world.

let's get this Party started. (and i'm not talking about balloons and champagne.
not yet, anyway)

-TJ

"Given the millions and billions of Earth-like planets, Life elsewhere in the Universe, without a doubt, does exist.
In the vastness of the universe we are not alone."

-- Albert Einstein

I am wanting to know so much more on this. I read up on it but I want to learn more. And I get so busy sometimes I don't get the chance to. Well maybe I can now since I can't do much dummy me got a slight case of sun poisining.

#6 Thomas Jane

Thomas Jane

The Management

• Root Admin
  • 425 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:28 PM

And as hokey as the show is I love Ancient Aliens. There I said it, it's out there, judge away.

the first couple of seasons were great. sometimes they reach a little far, but the core of the argument is compelling.

as for MoOn stuff - check out this great doc by my pal Jose Escamilla,

MOON RISING

Jose, some of you may know, is famous for discovering the ROD phenomena. RODS seem to be very fast, light rod like creatures that fly through the air like a cross between a moth and a snake!

i thought this was hooey, and was 'debunked' as moths create a long streaming shimmer effect when video taped. but while that does explain SOME of the videos, turns out that it does not explain the true 'rods' - visible only in the infrared!

i will post the most famous 'rod' video later, showing a whole 'flock' of rods streaming through the night air in Seattle, like birds..
one thing moths do not do, is fly around with each other in flocks, with a leader and a 'pack'. you'll see what i mean.

meanwhile, enjoy this doc and let me know what you think!

#7 joyce ford

joyce ford

DeathSpider Pupa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:56 PM

the first couple of seasons were great. sometimes they reach a little far, but the core of the argument is compelling. as for MoOn stuff - check out this great doc by my pal Jose Escamilla, MOON RISING Jose, some of you may know, is famous for discovering the ROD phenomena. RODS seem to be very fast, light rod like creatures that fly through the air like a cross between a moth and a snake! i thought this was hooey, and was 'debunked' as moths create a long streaming shimmer effect when video taped. but while that does explain SOME of the videos, turns out that it does not explain the true 'rods' - visible only in the infrared! i will post the most famous 'rod' video later, showing a whole 'flock' of rods streaming through the night air in Seattle, like birds.. one thing moths do not do, is fly around with each other in flocks, with a leader and a 'pack'. you'll see what i mean. meanwhile, enjoy this doc and let me know what you think!

Thank you very very much for sharing this. I found this very interesting and fasinating. And the photos were out of this world. No pun intended. I would love to fly to the moon just so I could see for myself all the things they were talking about.

#8 joyce ford

joyce ford

DeathSpider Pupa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:13 PM

Thank you very very much for sharing this. I found this very interesting and fasinating. And the photos were out of this world. No pun intended. I would love to fly to the moon just so I could see for myself all the things they were talking about.

Come to think of it they did not send them to the moon to collect rocks or other samples. They sent them up there to check out if there is any life form up there. And they probably realized that there was some form of life up there but they did not want us people knowing about it. To me they need to come clean and tell the truth it is already out in the open now anyways so just tell the truth. It just angers me that they think they need to lie about it We the people are not stupid.

#9 Thomas Jane

Thomas Jane

The Management

• Root Admin
  • 425 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:51 PM

here's another great documentary by Escamilla.

#10 joyce ford

joyce ford

DeathSpider Pupa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:34 AM

here's another great documentary by Escamilla.

Thank you Tom for sharing this. When I was in high school I read about the Roswell incident and I found it very interesting. If you have any more of these doc. and have time to post them I would love that. Thanks again.

#11 joyce ford

joyce ford

DeathSpider Pupa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:48 PM

I watched something tonite called Nasa's unexplained files. I found it very interesting. One part of it really peeked my curiousity. One of the astrounouts took photos of something that was passing by there capsule on there way back down to earth. They took his film and developed it and showed him and he said that was not what he saw or took a photo of. So evidently nasa saw something that they did not want others to know about. Hmm wonder what that could be.

#12 Esco

Esco

DeathSpider Larva

• Old Guard
  • 328 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Reading/Writing, Music, Film, Art of any kind. The Truth. Alan Watts. John Trudell.

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:45 PM

I watched the first one. None of it is a leap to believe (that elevator is tough to swallow) after what I read in Wiener's book.

Amazing what they found in those photos of the moon though. I'd like to see more wide spread investigation about this. Going to watch it again and take some notes and see what I can find to follow up with.

In regards to your comments about Ancient Aliens, yes most definitely compelling stuff but I think they may have dropped the real gold straight off and are now reaching way out and repeating content because they are out of the good stuff and want to keep this going. I dont blame them. This would be a good direction for them to take the "we're not alone" discussion since they seem to be on empty with their own stuff.

#13 Thomas Jane

Thomas Jane

The Management

• Root Admin
  • 425 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:52 PM

In regards to your comments about Ancient Aliens, yes most definitely compelling stuff but I think they may have dropped the real gold straight off and are now reaching way out and repeating content because they are out of the good stuff and want to keep this going. I dont blame them. This would be a good direction for them to take the "we're not alone" discussion since they seem to be on empty with their own stuff.

agreed. they've gone off the reservation. FUNNY is it just me, or is there a ton of alien, ET, UFO etc stuff on the tv the past year.
way more then usual. even the news seems to be running a bit more stuff
my theory is that the internet is such a powerful tool, that TPTB (the powers that be) realize that the cat might leap out of the bag at any moment, and they don't want to be caught with their pants around their ankles...

or are they slowly indoctrinating us to the facts?

either way, i feel that this is going to be a very interesting year...

#14 joyce ford

joyce ford

DeathSpider Pupa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:15 PM

agreed. they've gone off the reservation. FUNNY is it just me, or is there a ton of alien, ET, UFO etc stuff on the tv the past year.
way more then usual. even the news seems to be running a bit more stuff
my theory is that the internet is such a powerful tool, that TPTB (the powers that be) realize that the cat might leap out of the bag at any moment, and they don't want to be caught with their pants around their ankles...

or are they slowly indoctrinating us to the facts?

either way, i feel that this is going to be a very interesting year...

file://localhost/Users/thomas/Desktop/ALieN%20face.JPG

And know it is not just you there is alot of stuff on the tv now about aliens and ufo's and I agree with you that they are as you say slowly indoctrinating us the facts. I guess they think it's time to start talking about it. .and it is going to be an interesting year.

#15 Esco

Esco

DeathSpider Larva

• Old Guard
  • 328 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:59 PM

Just like declassifying all those documents regarding the CIA's sponsored coups and assassinations. They let it out and dont answer any questions about it, let us all live with it a while and stew in it and eventually someone will step out of a car with no panties and most people will move on.

If they decide to let out any official acknowledgement of Extraterrestrial visitors how the hell would they do it?
We have to accept the CIA's fuck ups. We can't go back and undo Vietnam or The Phillipines but we sure as hell will want to know when we can visit the planet with the green chicks from Star Trek or if they have plans to come down here.

Thought I heard something about a Pilot having something get real close to his plane today. Maybe in Colorado? He thought it might be a remote controlled plane or a drone but he wasnt sure and it sure made him nervous. The news does seem to be a lot more willing to go there than they were before the internet but that may also be the media's desperate need for content and to scoop the next guy. "One day there will be an actual little green man you'll see him on CNN first!"

I think half of the TPTB are concerned about getting caught with their pants down by the rest of us but the other half are thinking "Fuck it. If they get too out of hand we'll shut it down."

The Internet is giving people who accept the responsabilty to use their intelligence, the GIFT we Human Beings were given, the gift most of us have accepted the programming to ignore, the internet is giving us a place to communicate and to connect.
BUT TPTB have some thinkers too. They know we can't outfight them so we have to out-think them and we cant do that because between our programming (school, the bar, marriage, kids, mortgage, consumption, etc.) and almost complete freedom on the internet, most of us are caught in the web.
Anything we can think of we can find on the net. Porn alone must occupy how many hours of peoples days on the net?
So they don't regulate the internet because it's a great way to keep most of us occupied and distracted, to say nothing of feeding us misinformation and keeping an eye on us.

Your right on with it being a delicate balance.

So yeah, it should be an interesting year.

#16 joyce ford

joyce ford

DeathSpider Pupa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:35 PM

Just like declassifying all those documents regarding the CIA's sponsored coups and assassinations. They let it out and dont answer any questions about it, let us all live with it a while and stew in it and eventually someone will step out of a car with no panties and most people will move on.

If they decide to let out any official acknowledgement of Extraterrestrial visitors how the hell would they do it?
We have to accept the CIA's fuck ups. We can't go back and undo Vietnam or The Phillipines but we sure as hell will want to know when we can visit the planet with the green chicks from Star Trek or if they have plans to come down here.

Thought I heard something about a Pilot having something get real close to his plane today. Maybe in Colorado? He thought it might be a remote controlled plane or a drone but he wasnt sure and it sure made him nervous. The news does seem to be a lot more willing to go there than they were before the internet but that may also be the media's desperate need for content and to scoop the next guy. "One day there will be an actual little green man you'll see him on CNN first!"

I think half of the TPTB are concerned about getting caught with their pants down by the rest of us but the other half are thinking "Fuck it. If they get too out of hand we'll shut it down."

The Internet is giving people who accept the responsabilty to use their intelligence, the GIFT we Human Beings were given, the gift most of us have accepted the programming to ignore, the internet is giving us a place to communicate and to connect.
BUT TPTB have some thinkers too. They know we can't outfight them so we have to out-think them and we cant do that because between our programming (school, the bar, marriage, kids, mortgage, consumption, etc.) and almost complete freedom on the internet, most of us are caught in the web.
Anything we can think of we can find on the net. Porn alone must occupy how many hours of peoples days on the net?
So they don't regulate the internet because it's a great way to keep most of us occupied and distracted, to say nothing of feeding us misinformation and keeping an eye on us.

Your right on with it being a delicate balance.

So yeah, it should be an interesting year.

I like your thinking Esco.

#17 Thomas Jane

Thomas Jane

The Management

• Root Admin
  • 425 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:08 PM

ALieN face.JPG

the programming is so inherent in our daily lives, from grade K on up, that most of us are completely unaware that it exists.
and when and if we do wake up, there's not a whole lot we feel we can do about it.
the television is the greatest opiate ever devised since organized religion.

education is blatantly, baldly, in your face Gov't Programming, and unless you're rich, there is fuck all you can do about it.
making school lunches healthier was recently rejected by Congress as 'too expensive' at 6.8 billion over 5 years.

how much do we spend on nuclear weapons?

90 Billion. Per year.

America, i think we can all agree - is falling behind.
we import all of our math and computer talent from Asia.

the US puts a higher % of it's population behind bars than any other nation.

we have more unemployed than the entire pop of Greece.

48% of us are living in poverty.

22% teen pregnancy. highest in the world.

20% of adults living at poverty level wages.

one out of four American kids living on food stamps.

average price of a home in Detroit this year?

$6,000

National Debt is 22 times what it was when Carter was Prez.

we add a trillion dollars a year.

AND

3 towns in the U.S. are named 'Santa Claus.'

everyone knows about the political and social corruption, but somehow we trudge on.
its just easier.
maybe, just maybe this internet/information thing will become a weapon of change.
but the shit really has to hit the fan before that will happen.
look at Occupy.

they recently passed a law making "Occupy' behavior low level 'Terrorism!'

and they can now detain any one of us with just this word - 'suspicion.'

Attached Files

#18 joyce ford

joyce ford

DeathSpider Pupa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:13 PM

the programming is so inherent in our daily lives, from grade K on up, that most of us are completely unaware that it exists.
and when and if we do wake up, there's not a whole lot we feel we can do about it.
the television is the greatest opiate ever devised since organized religion.

education is blatantly, baldly, in your face Gov't Programming, and unless you're rich, there is fuck all you can do about it.
making school lunches healthier was recently rejected by Congress as 'too expensive' at 6.8 billion over 5 years.

how much do we spend on nuclear weapons?

90 Billion. Per year.

America, i think we can all agree - is falling behind.
we import all of our math and computer talent from Asia.

the US puts a higher % of it's population behind bars than any other nation.

we have more unemployed than the entire pop of Greece.

48% of us are living in poverty.

22% teen pregnancy. highest in the world.

20% of adults living at poverty level wages.

one out of four American kids living on food stamps.

average price of a home in Detroit this year?

$6,000

National Debt is 22 times what it was when Carter was Prez.

we add a trillion dollars a year.

AND

3 towns in the U.S. are named 'Santa Claus.'

everyone knows about the political and social corruption, but somehow we trudge on.
its just easier.
maybe, just maybe this internet/information thing will become a weapon of change.
but the shit really has to hit the fan before that will happen.
look at Occupy.

they recently passed a law making "Occupy' behavior low level 'Terrorism!'

and they can now detain any one of us with just this word - 'suspicion.'

I know what your saying about the schools. When my son was 12 I pulled him from the school he was in and sent him to a better school were I new he would get a better education. And I am glad I did. And then came college my ex and I had a really hard time trying to get some kind of funding for my son threw the gov't. It took us about a year. See I am not rich and my ex was on dissability for awhile cuz he had cancer and was going threw chemo. I was a wits end I had decided if they did not help him I was just going to help him get loan and go into debt. But they finally gave in and helped him out. And I glad they did. Cuz in june he graduates with a bachelors in forestry and enviromental science. I don't know about you but to me this world is going to hell in a handbag. It just makes you want to lock yourself in your house and never come out.

#19 Esco

Esco

DeathSpider Larva

• Old Guard
  • 328 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:25 PM

Amen Brother TJ!

90 BILLION. On things we will, HOPEFULLY, never use. And we will have to maintain them forever.

There is no excuse for the poverty in this country. It is all naught but greed and ignorance and the system was built by those who feed us to it.

Occupy was a step. A toe in the water. They saw it and acted. Made it a low form of Terrorism. In America standing up for yourself is a low form of Terrorism. In the land of the free expressing your frustration at your government not hearing your voice is now a form of terrorism. And they applaud Egypt for it.
And we all know what they can do to you if they brand you with terrorist. If we use the internet to do what we need to do they will see us coming a mile away.

Screw this. For now I'd rather talk about Aliens. I'll watch that second clip tonight.

Good on you standing up for your boy Joyce.

#20 joyce ford

joyce ford

DeathSpider Pupa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:00 PM

Amen Brother TJ!

90 BILLION. On things we will, HOPEFULLY, never use. And we will have to maintain them forever.

There is no excuse for the poverty in this country. It is all naught but greed and ignorance and the system was built by those who feed us to it.

Occupy was a step. A toe in the water. They saw it and acted. Made it a low form of Terrorism. In America standing up for yourself is a low form of Terrorism. In the land of the free expressing your frustration at your government not hearing your voice is now a form of terrorism. And they applaud Egypt for it.
And we all know what they can do to you if they brand you with terrorist. If we use the internet to do what we need to do they will see us coming a mile away.

Screw this. For now I'd rather talk about Aliens. I'll watch that second clip tonight.

Good on you standing up for your boy Joyce.

Thank you. I would do anything for my son and I was not about to let him not further his education.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users