Photo

THE LYCAN - OFFICIAL

The Lycan Mike Carey Sean OConnor Tim Bradstreet Thomas Jane Werewolf Raw Studios

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#41 Tim Bradstreet

Tim Bradstreet

The Management

• Root Admin
  • 3,170 posts
  • Interests:Illustration, Graphic Design, Production Design, Film Scores, Film.

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:26 PM

Heheh, we gotta leave SOME surprised for the book. We'll see what comes in soon and show SOMETHING. -

- tb

#42 joyce ford

joyce ford

DeathSpider Pupa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • Interests:I love cooking, gardening reading stephen king books. And am a supporter of breast cancer awareness and the alzheimer awareness funds.I also like to go to clubs to dance when I have the chance to.

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:12 AM

Heheh, we gotta leave SOME surprised for the book. We'll see what comes in soon and show SOMETHING. -

- tb

Okay,Okay I guess I can wait.

#43 rpace

rpace

DeathSpider Embryo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:34 PM

Looks gorgeous.

Looking forward to getting it in my hands.

~R

#44 joyce ford

joyce ford

DeathSpider Pupa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • Interests:I love cooking, gardening reading stephen king books. And am a supporter of breast cancer awareness and the alzheimer awareness funds.I also like to go to clubs to dance when I have the chance to.

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:03 PM

Looks excellent. I really like it. ;)

#45 MangoTango

MangoTango

DeathSpider Embryo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:I like comics by people like Charles Burns, Chris Ware, Jim Woodring, Jason, Thomas Ott and others

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

Looks excellent. I really like it.

I agree; June 18, 2013 can't get here soon enough. The Lycan is in my top two most anticipated comics of the year, alongside "Lost Cat" by Jason.

#46 10grant

10grant

Mud Whistle

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:03 AM

Are you going to print more copies of the book?

I ain't right that I have to come home from Afghanistan to find out that the book has been released and gone out of print at the same time.

#47 JWeber

JWeber

Call him GILGAMESH!

• Administrators
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:26 AM

Don't worry. There have been delays and the book is not out yet.

#48 Noeland

Noeland

Loyal Order of RAW

• Root Admin
  • 2,388 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:30 PM

Even if it had been released in June, there would be copies available.

#49 joyce ford

joyce ford

DeathSpider Pupa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:32 PM

I really, really would love to see some more of this. I guess you could say I am totally hooked on the Lycan. I would love to see a movie made of it with TJ in it. To me that would be totally awsome. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

#50 Thomas Jane

Thomas Jane

The Management

• Root Admin
  • 429 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:02 AM

alright. the new RawStudios site is UP and we're kicking it off with a little Lycan showcase, courtesy of SEAN O'CONNOR, baby - yeah.

we love this guy. we're lucky to have found someone who is so perfectly suited to the story we're telling. in hollywoodland they call that perfect casting. now sean is no speedy gonzales. other publishers might taken a walk on sean a long time ago, but we're not other publishers. when we find someone we love, we stick. 

like we said in the front office - sean's been pumping out pages for a long time with nary an eyeball to see it except the hairy eyeballs of tim & tom. so leave a little love. i'm sure sean will appreciate it. just don't offer him a sweet four-year contract and steal him from us. wait till he's done with the book, fer chrissakes. 

This is the place where we'll be posting Sean's work in the weeks to come. as GRANT GOLEASH adds his gorgeous color wash, this is the place to get a first look. 

#51 Thomas Jane

Thomas Jane

The Management

• Root Admin
  • 429 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:07 AM

the new RawStudios site is UP and we're kicking it off with a little Lycan showcase, courtesy of SEAN O'CONNOR, baby - yeah.

we know. it's been a while.  a long while. Believe it or not, sean o'connor is almost halfway through the LYCAN. the work is amazing. the book will be everything you thought it would be, and more. sean is like a steam engine, cranking up a long, steel hill. the guy just won't quit.

and the hump is in sight. 

we love this guy. we're lucky to have found someone who is so perfectly suited to the story we're telling.
in hollywoodland they call that perfect casting.

now in case you're just getting here, sean is no speedy gonzales.

other publishers might've taken a walk on sean a long time ago, but we're not other publishers.
when we find someone we love, we stick. 

like we said in the front office - sean's been pumping out pages for a looong time with nary an eyeball to see 'em except the hairy eyeballs of tim & tom. so leave a little love, if ur so inclined.

i'm sure sean will appreciate it. just don't offer him a sweet four-year contract and steal him from us. wait till he's done with the book, fer chrissakes. 

This is the place where we'll be posting Sean's work in the weeks to come. as GRANT GOLEASH adds his gorgeous color wash, this is the place to get a first look. Attached File  SEAN LYCAN PINUP copy.jpg   474.38K   16 downloads

#52 JWeber

JWeber

Call him GILGAMESH!

• Administrators
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 11:50 AM

Damn, that's amazing! Definitely found the right guy. The new site looks good too.

#53 Geoff Woody

Geoff Woody

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 12:03 AM

Damn I cant see the attachment.

Can wait to see this hurtle forward though.

#54 joyce ford

joyce ford

DeathSpider Pupa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 09:31 PM

From what i see so far it looks good but am going to spend some more time going through site and checking other stuff out have to get caught up on stuff going on have not been on in awhile due to a health issue.

#55 Mike

Mike

Loyal member of the official RAW team

• Old Guard
  • 257 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 12:02 PM

Can't see it at work says I don't have permission to view it :angry:

#56 Noeland

Noeland

Loyal Order of RAW

• Root Admin
  • 2,388 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 10:02 PM

Lots of love. Every line renderedlooks to be done with love. That is just a feast for the eyes!

#57 Ket

Ket

Mud Whistle

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:@ketan (twitter)

Posted 16 February 2016 - 12:58 PM

Looks like admins are the only people that can see the attachment. Looking forward to seeing it though, certainly sounds good and the site looks clean and modern. Good work guys!

#58 JWeber

JWeber

Call him GILGAMESH!

• Administrators
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:12 AM

Trying to fix that. In the mean time, if you have not, I strongly recommend going to the main page under comics and check out all the Lycan pics there!

#59 Noeland

Noeland

Loyal Order of RAW

• Root Admin
  • 2,388 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 12:54 PM

OK, lets try posting the image again. Hopefully everyone can see it.

Attached Files

#60 Thomas Jane

Thomas Jane

The Management

• Root Admin
  • 429 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 11:35 PM

alright Noeland!  thanks you! isn't that a killer pinup?

now i am trying to learn how to post stuff up here but it is damn hard to post original pics.

i'm looking into how to make it so me can post pics. 

its a devastating travesty of brain cell action. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Lycan, Mike Carey, Sean OConnor, Tim Bradstreet, Thomas Jane, Werewolf, Raw Studios

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users