Photo

GRIZZLY (aka ENDANGERED aka RED MACHINE)

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#101 JWeber

JWeber

Call him GILGAMESH!

• Administrators
  • 2,121 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:42 PM

I've sent a few tweets to the director, but no dice. Hmmm...

#102 indieflick_chick90

indieflick_chick90

Alien DeathSpider

• Old Guard
  • 1,440 posts
  • Interests:Making movies, writing scripts, acting, watching independent movies, and spending time with my family.

Posted 19 December 2014 - 02:32 PM

ok don't hold me to this folks but.................

Release date for DVD (REGION 2) into Europe and UK is 27 Feb 2015, still going by the title Red Machine.

DVD release, huh? That's not a good sign.  

Maybe it's Red Machine for UK & Grizzly for US & Endangered for somewhere else. 

I've sent a few tweets to the director, but no dice. Hmmm...

That's a shame.  

#103 Geoff Woody

Geoff Woody

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 358 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 04:40 AM

I still cant find it anywhere apart from www.amazon.de for release, still says Feb 27th and the soundtrack is in English so no doubt I will be getting my copy then.

#104 indieflick_chick90

indieflick_chick90

Alien DeathSpider

• Old Guard
  • 1,440 posts
  • Interests:Making movies, writing scripts, acting, watching independent movies, and spending time with my family.

Posted 11 March 2015 - 11:23 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like Grizzly will open this May (US release date). 

#105 JWeber

JWeber

Call him GILGAMESH!

• Administrators
  • 2,121 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 04:43 PM

No set date (again), but sometime in May.  Maybe ;)

http://www.dreadcent...-flick-grizzly/

#106 Noeland

Noeland

Loyal Order of RAW

• Root Admin
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:15 AM

Trailer looks pretty good, though it's not in english. 

#107 merav_baranes

merav_baranes

Mud Whistle

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 01:54 PM

Movie is out

here is a link to watch the movie online

enjoy!!!

EDIT (link removed by admin)

#108 sinn

sinn

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Interests:love movies (Thomas Jane rules)love my wife a two cats, i like to write stories and draw/paint. horses(cause i work with them) meeting new people, so i can forget the ones i know...yes i have a sick sense of humour!call me at 647 655 2973 or 647 858 2973

Posted 30 March 2015 - 01:21 AM

last time I listened to someone, I tried to watch Killshot...and that's just what it did! killshot my hard drive in 5 seconds! no thanks!!! :angry:

#109 JWeber

JWeber

Call him GILGAMESH!

• Administrators
  • 2,121 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:55 AM

Sorry, Merav, but I removed the link for a few resons. 

Like Sinn said, it might not be safe.  I personally don't trust those "Free Full Movie" Here links.

Secondly, this goes way back to The Mutant Chronicals. The same thing happened where the film languished for a while, then a cut got leaked and finishing funds were not provided for the film because so many people watched it online.  I know Grizzly has been in holding for a while, and if you want to see it illeagally, that's up to you.  If links are posted on the boards, I will take them down.  Just a heads up. 

I know this is not in the Rules of Conduct, but I will enforce this issue.  I've heard of too many people losing jobs over this issue. 

-John

#110 sinn

sinn

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Interests:love movies (Thomas Jane rules)love my wife a two cats, i like to write stories and draw/paint. horses(cause i work with them) meeting new people, so i can forget the ones i know...yes i have a sick sense of humour!call me at 647 655 2973 or 647 858 2973

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:38 PM

you are a good man JW!

#111 indieflick_chick90

indieflick_chick90

Alien DeathSpider

• Old Guard
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 12:32 PM

Yeah, we can't support sites that share movies illegally. I don't trust those "Free Movie" sites, anyways.   

Great job on keeping things safe & in order for us, John! *thumbs up* & maybe there should be a rule on here that pertains to sharing links for those kinds of sites. 

#112 Geoff Woody

Geoff Woody

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 01:31 PM

ok, well its out here and I watched it last night.......

Spoilers ahead.........

well we all knew it was going to be Jaws with fur but it really is Jaws with fur right down to Billy Bob being this version of Quint (Just not as good as Robert Shaw), the film itself has got a fair bit of scope to it but you can tell its had re shoots done and what looks like a fair bit of choppy post production work on it. James Marsden does his best but as we know its TJ that hold it together and unlike Vice his billing is there cause he is in it all the way through (and for those whole saw the trailer and wondered if TJ was going to get it.............................He doesn't) overall (and I aint no critic lets be fair) I actually enjoyed it. I know from talking with TJ he wasn't that keen but again I think the script to screen has likely lost some translation. Scott Glen is as solid as normal but kind phones in his part. Bart the Bear is also as good as he was in The Edge (that is a better pic sorry folks) but even he gets replaced with CGI at the end.

On the whole I actually enjoyed it better than Vice and its a decent bit of nonsense...............but that is all it really is guys. Nonsense. A real "taken you brain out and don't think about it to much" kinda pic. 

#113 Geoff Woody

Geoff Woody

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 05:23 AM

Ok.......................

According to www.Bloody-disgusting.com

This will be released limited on June 26th...................

Its also had another name change for US. Its now know as "Into The Grizzly Maze" (refers to the location for the forest section of the attacks in the film)

#114 indieflick_chick90

indieflick_chick90

Alien DeathSpider

• Old Guard
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:20 AM

Ok.......................

According to www.Bloody-disgusting.com

This will be released limited on June 26th...................

Its also had another name change for US. Its now know as "Into The Grizzly Maze" (refers to the location for the forest section of the attacks in the film)

Another title? Really!? 

I guess this delay brought all kinds of changes, because it looks like it got itself the R-rating fans wanted. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users