Upcoming convention apprearances - 2011

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tim Bradstreet

Tim Bradstreet

The Management

• Root Admin
  • 3,170 posts
  • Interests:Illustration, Graphic Design, Production Design, Film Scores, Film.

Posted 01 August 2011 - 11:39 AM

OK, so San Diego Comicon is behind us but we're not done yet.
Some of these could be likely to change but we'll keep you all updated right here in this thread -

Here's a breakdown . . .

September 2011 -

1. White Wolf/CCP present - The Grand Masquerade (Bradstreet only)
New Orleans, Louisiana - September 15th through the 18th - Hotel Montelone
"Few locations invoke the mystery and charm of days gone by like the New Orleans French Quarter. Within the quarter itself none can match the historic grandeur of the venues selected for The Grand Masquerade. The Hotel Monteleone and the Royal Sonesta, two of the most luxurious hotels in the Vieux Carre Collection, will provide a lavish European inspired World of Darkness experience unlike any other."

This year's show features the giant release of the all new, all powerful, 500 page, Vampire: The Masquerade - 20th Anniversary Edition - All new full color Clan art by TB
Sadly, if you haven't ordered one, the only way to get a copy may be through Ebay after the show. Or if I am given a batch of comps wink.gif But all the new art will be on display.

Click the above link for all the details.

2. Detroit Fanfare (Tom and Tim)
Detroit Michigan - September 24 and 25, 2011 - Cobo Conference and Exhibition Center

Click the above link for all info on show, guests, registration, and updates.

October 2011 -

1. Long Beach Comicon (Tom and Tim in the RAW booth!)
Long Beach California - October 29 and 30 - Long Beach Convention Center
Join Jane and Bradstreet plus the legendary Bernie Wrightson, Steve Niles, Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner, plus many, many more.
2011 LBCC also features the world premiere release of Darwyn Cooke's, PARKER: Martini Edition Collection!
Be sure and join us for our 3rd year, anchoring this wonderful convention - All happening in one of the greatest locations for a comic show - LONG BEACH, CA.
Restaurants, movie theaters, bars, food, shopping, aquarium, even The Queen Mary, all surrounding you in easy walking distance wink.gif

Click above link for all the details.

- TB

#2 Geoff Woody

Geoff Woody

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:37 AM

Hey TB,

Is there anything like this that goes on in the UK or Europe that your aware off? I would just love to get to one without the misses or kids starvig in order for me to be able to do it!

#3 Raffi

Raffi

Alien DeathSpider

• Old Guard
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:Movies, Comic books, Weightlifting, Eating, Acting, Stunts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:16 AM

FUCK YES! Tim and Tom in Detroittt. Dinner on me of course

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users