• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#121 jayesse8

jayesse8

DeathSpider Pupa

• Old Guard
  • 655 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:55 PM

Yes, yes, yes! It appears that Max will have that sort of covert, late introduction in the film a la Man of Steel. I like the tone (color & theme) very much.

I recently saw Mel's II and III again and was transported by my nostalgia of the first time I watched them. How do I say? I just love me some bad a$$ stunt driving and some early Mel Gibson to boot. :)

But I look forward to Tom Hardy's spin ... now that you mention it though, I enjoyed The Bourne Legacy very much only because of Jeremy Renner (I haven't seen any other Bournes, and of course I've seen The Hurt Locker) and think that would have been interesting casting for Max as well. Hmmm.

#122 sinn

sinn

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Interests:love movies (Thomas Jane rules)love my wife a two cats, i like to write stories and draw/paint. horses(cause i work with them) meeting new people, so i can forget the ones i know...yes i have a sick sense of humour!call me at 647 655 2973 or 647 858 2973

Posted 05 March 2015 - 01:57 PM

fury road just got an R rating! who's a happy boy! oh and the game comes out september

#123 JWeber

JWeber

Call him GILGAMESH!

• Administrators
  • 2,130 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 05:40 AM

I am pissed about the game. They dropped the 360 and PS3 versions.

#124 sinn

sinn

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Interests:love movies (Thomas Jane rules)love my wife a two cats, i like to write stories and draw/paint. horses(cause i work with them) meeting new people, so i can forget the ones i know...yes i have a sick sense of humour!call me at 647 655 2973 or 647 858 2973

Posted 07 March 2015 - 12:12 PM

my ps3 died last year...guess I'm forking out for ps4 by September!

#125 sinn

sinn

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 01:29 PM

fury road will be over 2 hours long :D rumor the dvd/bluray will be double that! :D

#126 JWeber

JWeber

Call him GILGAMESH!

• Administrators
  • 2,130 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 04:44 PM

More Max the better!

#127 sinn

sinn

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 09:34 AM

holy shit JW...I just watched an interview with Vernon Wells (Wez from mad max 2...for everyone else) turns out the blonde boy was not his lover! he was a boy Wez had saved and raised as his son! a scene was filmed and edited out...that is the biggest film news I have heard in years!

#128 sinn

sinn

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 09:47 AM

the mad max fury road rumors grow! it's is said the George miller shot over 500hours of film for fury road! leading some to believe that he did shoot 2 films at once...also explaining why it has taken so long for fury road to come out...so the next film can be released hot on the heels of fury road about a year to yr1/2 later. now the biggest rumor of all...are you ready...to get Mel Gibson back for the final installment! could you imagine if this is true...I would be blown away!!! back to reality...I'm not holding my breath!

#129 Noeland

Noeland

Loyal Order of RAW

• Root Admin
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:20 AM

I'm really looking forward to Fury Road. I agree, the more the better.

And if that blonde kid was supposed to be his son, well they are a very close family. Chains, locks around the necks, leather S&M gear and all.

#130 sinn

sinn

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 01:17 AM

has anybody been checking out the teasers that have been released all week? the last one was the best! new full length trailer Tuesday! I think we are in for something really special with fury road

#131 JWeber

JWeber

Call him GILGAMESH!

• Administrators
  • 2,130 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:53 PM

At this point, I don't see how it can not be good! The teasers and trailers are all amazing.

#132 sinn

sinn

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:40 PM

oh my god! the trailer yesterday....bring on may 15!

#133 Geoff Woody

Geoff Woody

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 376 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 02:13 PM

The Legacy trailer that brought into it the original 3 was the best Ive seen yet and with Hardy signing on for 2 more films the rumour mills are starting up again that the new sequel was shot at the same time and that good 'ol Miller has thought way ahead here. Some have even hinted that we may get a sequel in 2016 and given Hardy's filming schedule it would also suggest that its already in the can.

But then you know what a pile of crap the Net can be at times.

#134 JWeber

JWeber

Call him GILGAMESH!

• Administrators
  • 2,130 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 11:27 AM

If you have not seen it, you are MAD! Need to see it again before I say more. Too much beautiful cinematic imagery to take in at once.

#135 sinn

sinn

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 02:39 PM

going again tomorrow for the 3rd time! bring on mad max wasteland...the working title of the next film

#136 Noeland

Noeland

Loyal Order of RAW

• Root Admin
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 07:01 PM

It was incredibly good. Better than I dared hoped for!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users