• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#101 sinn

sinn

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Interests:love movies (Thomas Jane rules) music...KISS and anything that sounds good to me! i like to write stories and draw. horses(cause i work with them) meeting new people, so i can forget the ones i know...yes i have a sick sense of humour!call me at647 655 2973

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:41 PM

watched some interviews about the game...sounds amazing!

#102 sinn

sinn

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Interests:love movies (Thomas Jane rules) music...KISS and anything that sounds good to me! i like to write stories and draw. horses(cause i work with them) meeting new people, so i can forget the ones i know...yes i have a sick sense of humour!call me at647 655 2973

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:02 AM

game play trailer hit today! can't wait til next year to buy it! hope fury road looks as good

#103 JWeber

JWeber

Call him GILGAMESH!

• Administrators
  • 2,044 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:28 PM

It looks really fun, and I am digging it, but I have a few gripes.

First off, I see they are going more towards a Tom Hardy look than a Mel look.  I'm not to keen on that. Max is Mel.  Mel made that role, and that role made Mel a star.  I have no doubt Tom will do a great job, and I'm pretty sure WB told the game programers to make Max look that way so not to confuse the "younger generation", but come on.  Fans of the original film care.  New fans probably won't care as much, so WB, do us a favor and play to the ones who stuck by these films throughout the years ( and for crying out loud, give us a decent Blu Ray set already, is that so much to ask for?)  

Second, what the hell is up with the Interceptor?  Piping, tagging, and a lift kit?  Sure it looks cool, but I want the Interceptor, not some new age version of it.  I don't see Max as the one to graffiti his car on his day off.  Just saying.

Okay, enough of the griping, no wait... 2014?  That's a ways off.

#104 Esco

Esco

DeathSpider Larva

• Old Guard
  • 328 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Reading/Writing, Music, Film, Art of any kind. The Truth. Alan Watts. John Trudell.

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:27 PM

I want that now.

#105 sinn

sinn

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:54 AM

I too want this now! I also wished max looked and sounded like mel! the car you see max drive in the trailer is the one he builds to go get the interceptor...cos it gets stolen

#106 jayesse8

jayesse8

DeathSpider Pupa

• Old Guard
  • 648 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:23 AM

The good news is the physique (legs and walk) are very Mel G, though the face also reminds me of Gerard Butler a la 300? Ah well ...

#107 sinn

sinn

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:20 AM

fury road headed for reshoots this November. will this film ever be finished and released?

#108 Esco

Esco

DeathSpider Larva

• Old Guard
  • 328 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Reading/Writing, Music, Film, Art of any kind. The Truth. Alan Watts. John Trudell.

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

I freakin hope so!

#109 jayesse8

jayesse8

DeathSpider Pupa

• Old Guard
  • 648 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:23 AM

I second that!

#110 sinn

sinn

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:13 PM

hope this is true...early cut of the film is said to be amazing! the studio dicks love it! the reshoot is to make an action scene longer. bring on the god damned trailer!!!

#111 AdminGuyX

AdminGuyX

Loyal Order of RAW

• Root Admin
  • 2,334 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

Yeah they need to get the promotional machine for this film moving.

#112 JWeber

JWeber

Call him GILGAMESH!

• Administrators
  • 2,044 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:59 PM

Let's see a teaser! The game has a full blown trailer, and it has a whole year before release yet.  At least some offical photos of characters.  The cars are cool, but they've been leaking for years.  Lets see a hi rez Max! Oh, wait:

Mad-Max-Fury-Road.jpg

#113 sinn

sinn

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:00 AM

fury road now has a release date...may 15 2015!? i'm gonna need to be talked off the ledge!!!

#114 JWeber

JWeber

Call him GILGAMESH!

• Administrators
  • 2,044 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:01 PM

They better be releasing them back to back because this is getting pretty silly.  Give the fan something!

#115 sinn

sinn

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:38 PM

just read that there might be a flashback scene when max was still a cop? I hope that is true...think that would be very cool!!!

#116 sinn

sinn

DeathSpider Larva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 03:13 PM

just read that there might be a flashback scene when max was still a cop? I hope that is true...think that would be very cool!!!

confirmed...animal trainer Kirsten fedderson said they filmed scenes with a blue heeler (aussie cattle dog) like the one in mad max 2...for a nightmare flashback. the other scenes have the mfp(main force patrol) pursuit cruisers, one driven by max (tom hardy)...now give me a fuckin trailer!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users