Podcast Episode III

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Tim Bradstreet

Tim Bradstreet

The Management

• Root Admin
  • 3,170 posts
  • Interests:Illustration, Graphic Design, Production Design, Film Scores, Film.

Posted 16 October 2007 - 10:58 PM

Love to hear your feedback.
This topic is one of my greatest passions.

Go download that new podcast right here -------------> http://www.rawstudios.com/podcast.html

Cheers all - TB

#2 kwiat_skye

kwiat_skye

Framling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 04:05 AM

I finally have time to listen to this today, but my puter says podcast two and three are unknown files. This is a problem for my technically-impaired brain. The first podcast was an mp3, which my puter downloaded just fine. But the next two are m4a??? Can someone out there in RAWland tell me what I should download to be able to hear these podcasts without having to worry that the puter will explode?

`..`.><((((>. `..

#3 gavd

gavd

Mud Whistle

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:comics. books. films. cake. peaches. really really loud hairy arsed rock and roll and every other form of sonic splendor out there, like soul, baby. new things. shiny things. i also like peace and quiet and freedom from alien oppression. and race cars. zoom zoom. especially when they have flames comin' out of them.

Posted 18 October 2007 - 06:23 AM

QUOTE(Tim Bradstreet @ Oct 17 2007, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love to hear your feedback.
This topic is one of my greatest passions.

Go download that new podcast right here -------------> http://www.rawstudios.com/podcast.html
Cheers all - TB

Hi Tim

Diggin the podcasts, it's good to hear you guys talk about film score. You should check out David Shires' The Taking Of Pelham 123 score. It's fantastic (that's what I think at least).

How's about a bit of talk about film posters in a future podcast? I like the old painted stuff that you just don't get anymore

#4 Noeland

Noeland

Loyal Order of RAW

• Root Admin
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 08:22 PM

As you may have guessed, I enjoyed it. It's a conversation between friends, and what I enjoy most is the sense of humor you guys have about everything, even your deepest passions.

Very entertaining. Tim someday I hope to introduce you to a fellow named Bentley Ousley. He's an unknown genius!

#5 Tim Bradstreet

Tim Bradstreet

The Management

• Root Admin
  • 3,170 posts
  • Interests:Illustration, Graphic Design, Production Design, Film Scores, Film.

Posted 12 November 2007 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE(kwiat_skye @ Oct 18 2007, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I finally have time to listen to this today, but my puter says podcast two and three are unknown files. This is a problem for my technically-impaired brain. The first podcast was an mp3, which my puter downloaded just fine. But the next two are m4a??? Can someone out there in RAWland tell me what I should download to be able to hear these podcasts without having to worry that the puter will explode?

I'd just like to thank the RAW communtiy for stepping up so quickly in answer to Kwait_Skye's query . . .
Sorry, I'm being facetious. You can kick me now wink.gif

m4a's are . . . I want to say, "native to iTunes or Quicktime. I'd say do a google search to find out more about those files.
I'll talk to Tom about the change of formats and see what options we have there. In the meantime I suggest downloading and installing the iTunes player. It's free!

- TB

#6 kwiat_skye

kwiat_skye

Framling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 06:03 AM

QUOTE(Tim Bradstreet @ Nov 12 2007, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd just like to thank the RAW communtiy for stepping up so quickly in answer to Kwait_Skye's query . . .
Sorry, I'm being facetious. You can kick me now wink.gif

m4a's are . . . I want to say, "native to iTunes or Quicktime. I'd say do a google search to find out more about those files.
I'll talk to Tom about the change of formats and see what options we have there. In the meantime I suggest downloading and installing the iTunes player. It's free!

- TB

That's okay, Tim. I asked on another thread also and Noeland gave me some ideas. I finally downloaded Quicktime and it worked just fine. No worries.
`..`.><((((>. `..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users